Sunday, August 3, 2014

Vintage Ripple Stitch, Day 4, Lesson 4

Hello my lovely artists!!! This is the last day of this tutorial of this lovely stitch. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have, and I would love to hear and see the creative pieces you've made using this stitch. Let's get started on the final piece. Row 4: Sl st in the first 2 sc. Ch 6, TTC (triple treble crochet is created by yarn over 4 times, insert hook in stitch, yarn over, draw up loop on hook, and you now have 6 loops on the needle, then draw through 2 loops at a time until there is only 1 loop left on the hook, your triple treble crochet has been made) in the next 2 sc, 3 TTC in the next sc. *TTC in the next 3 sc, skip next 4 sc, TTC in the next 3 sc, 3 TTC in the next sc*. Repeat from * to * to the last sc. Your work should look like this: Now there you are. Any questions, don't forget to comment below or write me at gloriouscrochet@gmail.com. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments: