Friday, May 8, 2009

Success in Selling




You know, I take great pain in making sure my products look beautiful so that my customers are happy and in so doing, attract more customers. But according to an expert in on-line selling, the chances of the above booty selling is low. Why? It's the wrong color. I was under the false impression that the more colors and variety you offer in your site, the more sales. But after doing a little bit of research, this is not true. Less (products) really is more (customers). So after doing a little tweaking to my store, no more green booties!!! LOL. I will focus on what customers really want and save the green booties for custom orders. If you have a successful on-line bussiness, let me know what worked (or didn't work) for you. Have a gloriously blessed Mother's Day and a great weekend.

No comments: